Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where there is a will there IS a way

I'm down 4 pounds.
I'm behind on my running log : /
I had my first real bump in the road on Tuesday. The bump? My two year old who doesn't care that I NEED to workout. I only got in 1 mile and did it in 13 mins. Which is about a minute longer from my previous mile. But-- at least I did 30 mins of SOME exercise, old me...did none. I was frustrated because Lily was just very clingy and not allowing me to workout.

My sister came up with a solution. She will watch my girls for an hour while I work out then I will watch Delaney while she works out! I'm extremely thankful for her willing to help. When I go to my parents, they do the best they can trying to keep Lily upstairs but she just wants to be part of the action!

I'm doing the best I can and happy with my progress! I've started school and Trying to find a balance for everything. But...where there's a will there's a way

1 comment:

  1. Great work! This may sound weird, but my favorite thing about losing weight is when I go to the grocery store and see how much the ground beef weighs, and get excited that it's no longer on my body. You have lost FOUR pounds of ground beef!! WOO!! Keep it up hot mama!

    ReplyDelete