Tuesday, January 3, 2012

495

I'm down 1 pound.
Small goals do pay off!
Plus, I'm feeling great and overall pleased with myself. Yesterday, I decided I was going go run for 30 mins. Sunday, I also ran for 30 minutes and clocked in 2 miles.
But, yesterday...I ran for 30 minutes and added on a fourth of a mile!!! Yeah baby. And because I'm a little obsessive with numbers...I had to make it a full 3 miles.
So, I ran 3 miles in 41 minutes.
Which means I ran my 3 miles faster than when I ran for an hour two weeks ago and clocked 3.83 miles.
I also cranked out push ups, burpees, triceps dips, jumps, and arm rows! I'm soooorrrrreeeeee! But it feels great.

500-5= 495 miles left
Today is a rest a day, my knee is giving me some grief but I'm not focusing on it. I will still keep going.


No comments:

Post a Comment