Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Half of 50

What led me to the start of this blog? I will be 25 in March. Half of 50 (ugh)
I want to keep this separate from my other blog where I discuss my girls and stories about them which was the original purpose. This blog is going to be my accountability to a recent post where I decided that I am getting off the sidelines of life and I'm going for it. JJ is on board with me. He will be 35 in October and we have decided to step it up.
I have accomplished marriage, a new home, two babies, and a whole new career plan from the age of 21 to 24. 25 is my year...I can feel it. Okay, as if, those last four things weren't "my years" but you know what I mean. Well, at least I think you do?

JJ and I made the decision, God willing, that our family is complete. So, there's no better time than now to start our better lives together.
The great news? We already started the "work out" regiment. I am sore and not looking forward to it, but the best part...I have JJ beside me. He supports me by being what I call "lovingly tough on me" and he doesn't let me say, "I can't."
I have a million goals for myself this coming year, but I have a problem of planning things out and expecting immediate results. I could list them out...and I did list a few in that post, but the main goal- Be the best version of myself not only for JJ and my girls...but for me. This means physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially, and any of "ally"s you can think of!
I need to be accountable and this seems like the only thing that is going to keep me from eating an entire roll of cookie dough because I'm bored.
So here we go...journey has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment